Sep 20, 2012

Hey! What The!? Hey hey hey! What's going on here?

Mr. Belding Kicks ASS!!  Dennis Haskins better known to most of the world as Principal Richard Belding from Saved By The Bell...

I already used the Hey hey hey! What's going on here? on the title...
Apparently he is a Wrestling fan...

Not only that, but he actually KICKED ASS at another Wrestling venue...
That's Principal Belding Kicking Ass... I'm repeating myself cause I still can't believe it!!


An Art book with no pictures!? What the HELL!? the Ontario College of Art and Design assigned  one pictureless book for their "Global Visual and Material Culture: Prehistory to 1800" class... WHAT THE HELL!? The most important thing on an Art History book is the PICTURES!! Paying $180 dollars on an art  book with NO PICTURES!?

Apparently I'm no longer an International fan for Mattel anymore. Did someone at Digital River opened up a History Book? Let's see how this goes... Don't want to have to buy Mekaneck and Dragon Blaster Skeletor from resellers... Not trying to be a jerk, but it took them 3 1/2 years to figure it out!


Cause I still can't believe that Mr. Belding is now Mr. AWESOME!!

Cause Mr. Belding...

It happened... Bella ad Edward are back together... I, I, uh... OK I kinda wished she had cheated on him with sharkboy... cause Twilight! As long as we don't read news about Taylor Lautner dating Mackenzie Foy... That would be too creepy... or beautiful if you're Stephenie Meyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment