Nov 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Happy Thanksgiving for those of you who celebrate it... for those of you that don't, eh... Happy Thursday?

Since I DO celebrate Thanksgiving, the House of Rants will be closed for today...
I know what they say: A Rant a Day keeps the Doctor away, but after enjoying Doctor Who for a while, I'm not so sure that I want to keep the Doctor away... and what do you mean nobody says that?

In any case, this rant will be short because I have to prepare a Thanksgiving meal... The Uncle Phil Special... What's that? ask Uncle Phil!



I'm dropping this here because, The Newest My Little Pony episode (that was accidentally leaked) reminded me a lot about Castlevania... Twilight is spending the night on a Haunted Castle... (It's the same Castle from Season 1 and the Season 4 Premiere... Celestia's old Castle...) The reason it reminded me of Castlevania is the Episode's name: Castle Mane-ia... So, happy hunting! Or just wait until Saturday!


Cause it's Thanksgiving and all that... Shuffling on Spidey's butt!
In any case, Have a nice day, unlike Brian Griffin who won't be enjoying any Thanksgivings... Or all the fools who will be raiding stores today. Please, don't support the stores that are screwing over families by making their employees work today.


No comments:

Post a Comment