Jan 12, 2014

Batman vs Superman is becoming a Cluster...You know how this phrase ends...

So, we have a "confirmation" that Bryan Cranston will steal 40 cakes. That's four times 10! And that's Terrible! Until I don't see an official statement, I'd take these news and treat them as a rumor.
The Other Rumor that has been circulating is that We may get a John Stewart as GL thrown in to this Project... Also Cyborg and that they're looking at Denzel Washington and The Great One for a role in this movie... But in all fairness, Mr. Haku Machente was spreading a tweet that fanned the flames of rumorland...

Now on more Controversial Matters of the CLUSTERF... that is Superman vs. Batman!
Gal Gadot slams her critics... in Hebrew to make sure most of them can't understand what she's saying.

Before I get labeled as "misogynist" or "sexist" for wanting someone who looks closer to the Comic Book look, I apply the SAME Treatment to Male Characters. If he or she doesn't fit the bill Looks and acting skills, I'll whine... (Except when I'm making Trollish Casting ideas like Danny Trejo as Skeletor...)
I HATED Justin Chatwin as Goku (OK I hated MOST of the cast here... Chow Yun fat was almost the exception... writing left a lot to be desired), AFFLECK as Daredevil, I did not bother to see The Whitewashed Airbender because of whitewashing.

I still stand by my belief that she is too scrawny. But here's what she said:

Hmm. I represent the Wonder Woman of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine. By the way, Wonder Woman is Amazonian, and historically accurate Amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I’d really go “by the book”…it’d be problematic.
First: THERE WAS NO WONDER WOMAN DURING THE PERIOD THAT AMAZONS ROAMED THE EARTH (Allegedly)...
Second: Wonder Woman was made out of Clay and brought to life by the Olympian Gods. Funny thing about Amazon statues: They have BOTH Breasts!!
THIRD and Most important: Doing an Amazon "By the Book" in this Case "The Book" is the Wonder Woman comics from DC, so that means a more Warrior-Like frame which she lacks. It's not simply "breasts", Ms. Gadot. Your Small Frame  doesn't work for Wonder Woman. Maybe for Donna Troy, but not WW.

This is almost like saying that Justin Bieber is PERFECT to play the role of He-Man.


It’s the physical preparations that I’m starting now. A very serious training regimen – Kung Fu, kickboxing, swords, jujutsu, Brazilian…1,000 and 1 things…I’ll gain body mass.



And Jack Black can Lose enough mass to play Green Lantern and Replace Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan.
Some pics about Gal Gadot have surfaced that depict her after her intense workout.
Sadly, she still looks like a twig and not
Wonder Woman.

While I've been stuck on the Physical aspect of her, I bothered to watch her acting. Knight and Day was my poison du jour. No way I was going to bother sitting through Fast 5...
So, after seeing the movie, I had to look for her again to be reminded who she was in the movie.

Not content with that, I saw THE SO CALLED BEST Gal Gadot Scene in Fast Five.
If I describe it as Cringeworthy, it would be me doing that scene a favor.

THIS was what made this lady POP as Wonder Woman?

I'm sorry, but that scene confirmed pretty much EVERYTHING that is wrong with casting Ms. Gadot as Wonder Woman.

Then again, that is one of the multiple problems that this film is causing...
Too many main characters being shoved in a non JLA Movie...
Some Bad Casting Choices...
Man of Steel wasn't AS WELL Received...
Wonder if this will be Batman and Robin Bad, or Green Lantern Bad...

At Least Arrow is faring a LOT BETTER!! This Wednesday, New Arrow Episode!!


No comments:

Post a Comment