Jan 30, 2018

GTA figures...

After rambling about Funko POPs (just bought a few Hot Topic exclusives because I had Hot Cash about to expire.) I need to look at potential REAL Action Figures... That are NOT Loyal Subjects, whose QC has gotten. Worse. I got a Tygra, which I was going to use as a joke about completing Mattel's line-up, but he's like The Goddess...

So, I began thinking: You know, it would be cool if Diamond Select or McFarlane made GTA toys... OK, Diamond Select is better than McFarlane, cause they know Articulation...
Yes, I've seen the he 2011 Sideshow Collectibles Claude... I weep inside and outside. But I'll be frank, not into Sideshow or Hot Toys stuff.

So I was thinking: a Diamond Select line of GTA figures would be cool.
You'd have Claude, Tommy, CJ, Niko, Luis, Johnny, Trevor, Franklin, and Michael.
Have each character come with certain weapons. And the box should have a definitely not for children and adults Collectibles written in the box to avoid issues with the moronic Breaking Bad Mom.
As much as I'd like to, that would mean no dildo for CJ... Pack the figures, maybe a couple of extra hands, weapons, and a License Plate stand stating city and year:
Like say: Claude has a 2001 Liberty City license plate, while CJ has a 1992 Los Santos plate.

But, this is just a random wish, wondering why hasn't Rockstar allowed this... Heck! I'd even settle for some piss poor QC Loyal Subjects stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment