Jan 1, 2018

Switching things up...

So I have a Switch, yes, I'm planning on revisiting Breath of the Wild on the switch. I got it against better judgement. This will not be a review for the Switch. I am pointing out that a review WILL COME, but by switching things up, I mean that I WON'T DO the 1 rant per day formula. I will try to have about the same number of rants as in 2017, but there could be more or less.

There will be some changes in topics... MOTUC will lose some priority due to Super7 and their issues (mainly the delays) have weakened the flames a bit. My lack of free time may reduce the amount of movie reviews possible. Most of the time I fly from the seat of my Pants...  Every now and then, I plan things like the Advent Calendar. Not sure if I'll do more things like that this year.

Switch games actually don't taste that bad...
Portable Breath of the Wild seems amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment