Jan 28, 2018

Odds and ends January 28, 2018... Bob Ross and stuff.

I am in the process of taking pics to reduce the backlog of items coming out of the Toy Chest.
And a lot of them are Marvel Legends (happy 16th Birthday?) Also, I'm learning to Sculpt, so I can make a Toon inspired April and maybe enhance Simbor and other MOTUC customs.

Also, I'm collecting Funko POPs...Go ahead and run it in my face that I went back on my word about not collecting them...

Saw Bob Ross's Funko POPs and ended up buying them.
A friend was selling Battle Armor He-Man and Skeletor and bought them as well. Got me a Beastman and Stratos, cause why the Heck not...
An X-MEN colors Deadpool that may or may not be visited by Captain Paintbrush to make a Spector...
I got The Tick and Tempest Storm... Yes, now I have to buy Ponies.
And I'm looking to get a few that Mom would've bought...
Holy Asscrackers, the Thundercats are expensive as hell! Knuckles is even more expensive... Unless I find de wae of de Powerball, I can't get those.
And Celestia dammit I just ordered a Twilight Sparkling Edward Cullen.
Of course I have to get a Spidey and Doc Ock and maybe then I can call it a day, unless...
Whew! There is no Shipwreck, or Duke pops... But there are Destroy and Cobra Commander.

This has gotten too far... I need to nip this in the bud!

So I'm watching The Tick on Amazon. It's pretty entertaining. Sadly, I haven't heard The Tick yell 🥄


I NEED TO HEAR HIS BATTLE CRY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment