Nov 23, 2010

Odds and Ends: Miley's 18 now.

So I put my hands up they're playing my song The Butterflies fly away
So I put my hands up they're playing my song I know I'm gonna be OK
YEEEEEAAAAHHH! It's a party in the USA!♫
Guess who's having a party right now... I'll give you a hint. Read this Article's title.
Miley's finally 18. Looks like the so called beach Holiday with her family ain't happening. Not only Miley's 18, but she's partying with Demi Moore... and Miley's mom is tagging along.
Enough About Miley. Let's move on to someone more annoying.

Man! This guy is awesome! I want to shake his hand. The dude shot his TV enraged cause Bristol Palin is still on Dancing with the Stars. I don't blame him. I mean, I'm an awful dancer, but she's there because of her Mother. She dances almost as bad as I do... OK she's slightly better than me, but she's not that good.
She's been in the competition for so long because she's Sarah Palin's daughter. If she had been say, Justin Bieber's mom or something like that she would've been kicked out.
Go Jennifer Grey! Heck! I'll take Kyle Massey over Sarah Palin's daughter.

First Miley, now Kyle Massey... There seems to be a Disney theme going on here...
What's next, Disney's going to stop making movies based on fairytales in order to attract more boys? First of all That would be a stupid move on Disney's part. Most of their best movies have been fairytale based. While I agree that they should cater more to young boys, they should not back down from what separates them from Dreamworks and other companies that make animated features for children. There's a reason I pick Disney over Dreamworks. Tsk tsk...
Second, The Disney animated movies are more wholesome than Dreamworks' let's sneak a lot of adult references that kids won't understand so we can be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment