May 4, 2013

He-Man Redesigned... AGAIN for DC Comics.

I hope you weren't too attached to Yellow Cross He-Man... Cause DC is redesigning his armor... Most likely an update like the Battle Armor, Thunderpunch or Flying Fists of Vintage times.

 Behold the new He-Man...
I have to say that I'm torn on this design. It's not the best design, but it isn't the worst. I Like it from the Harness up. Everything below the Harness reeks of Alcoholic Rich Billionaire who prances around in armor...



Seriously, it looks like somebody put Vykron's Barbarian Harness on top of the Extremis Armor.
OK, I'm not fan of He-Man (or Lion-O) wearing Pants. Especially High-tech looking pants.
Now, the Color Scheme is similar to He-Man's but the problem with this costume is that it looks more Adam than He-Man. (It's the pants) Now I understand why NA He-Man wears blue pants...

If the pants didn't have all those techno-junk bits, his belt didn't look like the Extremis lower torso, maybe it could be a bit better. I don't knwo what would make it better, but I KNOW it looks odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment