May 30, 2013

Angry Birds Crackers? So it's OK to throw food at people now?

I am baffled at the notion of combining Food with Angry Birds. OK, I kinda get the appeal... Making food out of something popular... TMNT Cereal, Mr.T Cereal, the infamous Smurf Cereal with magical poop coloring, or X-Men pasta... I get it... It's just that Angry Birds and food doesn't seem like a great idea... Then again, John Cena promoting Fruity Pebbles isn't a great idea either, but it happened.

So, the guilty party of this abomination is Nabisco... Makers of Oreo... Mmmmm! Oreo!

Apparently they're just Honey Maid Graham Crackers in the shapes of the birds and the pigs...
They taste like slightly blander Teddy Grahams of the Honey variety. Their bland taste is not my issue...
If you've played angry birds, and read the title of my rant, you'll guess where I'm going...


No, I'm not going to play with my crackers... Tempted to but, no! Also, Pelting these at people is no fun... Reminds me of the Adventures of the Teddy Grahams... Yeah, I played with those crackers trying to escape the Evil Monster that tossed them to the milkpool and ate them... Or When I got 2 different flavors I had Teddy Graham wars where some of them were amputees and were again escaping the Evil Monster and his Milkpool of DOOM!

I know I'm making a mountain out of a molehill here, but I find it weird using a franchise that is known only for throwing itself at everything... and it's premise is throwing the birds at everything in sight. The Keebler Scooby Snacks were a bit more creative... In any case, this is more for AB fans who love crackers... (Read: Small children) but I fell for them... CURSE YOU ANGRY BIRDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment