Apr 16, 2018

Odds and ends April 15, 2018... R. Lee Ermey was seen by Haley Joel Osment...

R. Lee Ermey has passed away from Pneumonia. Just read about it on his fanpage. If you needed a Drill Sargent in any movie, he was the man. I also knew him as a sworn enemy of the Watermelon Army.

Most of you know him as the Drill Sargent from Full Metal Jacket.

My condolences to those he left behind. We have lost one massive badass that makes even Doomguy look like a wimp.

So, I've been on the hunt for ML Lizard and Grimace waves (missing Taskmaster for Grimace, and for Lizard Spider-lock and Jessica Drew.) Also looking for the rumored Silver Surfer at Walgreen's. Still nothing. Hell, I still see straggling Boomerang figures from the Ultimate Green Goblin wave... I don't wanna go online, but if this hunt keeps ending up fruitless, I shall.

Matty's domestication has really hurt my collecting habits... Oh yeah, damn those Constable Zuvio figures that keep clogging up the Star Wars shelves!

Which makes me wonder: When the Hell is Shao Kahn coming?

Do You know what John Cena said to Nikki Bella?
U can't see me! (Anymore)... Cause they have broken up. Lame Cena catchphrase reference aside. It kinda sucks for them after all this time having to call it quits. But it seems the break-up was amicable and it was done for the noblest of reasons... To allow their better half to grow without holding them back. I know it sounds like a cliché. But personally, that's the most honorable thing to do. You know how the old adage says: If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they're yours. If they don't, they never were.

I think I might watch Rampage, though I'm dreading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment