Apr 30, 2018

It came from the Toy Chest: Gwen Poole bleh!

This Gwen + X crap needs to stop! I kinda regret not getting Spider-Gwen when I had a chance.
So Gwen Poole, who is totally NOT GWEN STACY AS DEADPOOL, she just happens to be called Gwen Poole and looks like Gwen Stacy.
She's  supposedly from a world where the Marvel Universe is fictional. She ended up in the Marvel Universe and is now a mercenary. Trained by Batroc ze Leper and armed with 4th wall breaking powers she's supposed to be a force to be reckoned with.
DP: I shall call her Mini Me...
GP: Duuude! Not only your reference is dated
But the guy who played Mini Me just died!
DP: Like Mike Myers' career?

Articulation 
GP has normal female articulation. Which can be a bit limited for somewhat  athketic characters. GP would fit the bill seeing who trined her.
4.0
DP: Really? First Sinead O'Connor II and now you?
This is why I hate Millennials.


Paint and sculpt
She looks like a female Deadpool in Spider-Gwen colors. Though her expressions scream Miley Cyrus. The paintjob is decent... sorry that I'm  not excited. GP is  wasted slot for me. But I needed the tail.
4.5

Accessories 
BaF piece
Swords
Cellphone
Extra head with silly expression
Extra peace sign hand
Extra phone holding hand for selfie
Extra wide grip hands for makimg heart gesture
5.0
Logan: She's teaming up with me!
Spidey: No, she's teaming up with me! I'll throw in a Maguire kiss
Ryu: Shinkuu...
DP: she even has better 4th wall powers than me *sob*

Overall 
Ms. Poole gets a 4.5 as her final score. She's  pretty well done for a poimtless character. I like my (blank)pools to be dead and called Wade.

No comments:

Post a Comment