Apr 7, 2018

It came from the Toy Chest: She'll make a man out of you...

Yes it's a Mulan reference, but that is because Mulan hates Tuesdays... And there it is... The tired Tuesday Reference so this must mean Bison or Chun Li... But since I mentioned Mulan, it's obvious that it's Chun Li. No need to go through the whole is Chun Li... Like Figuarts SFV Ryu, Chun Li here is just here to help me (eventually) to make a Marvel vs Capcom display.

Articulation:
Chun Li has various points of Articulation. She can do various game poses. (Some require a stand. Not included. She can't do her hyakuretsukyaku because her effect stand is defective. ) Storm Collectibles Chun Li fares a bit better here.
4.5

Paint and Sculpt:
She's supposed to be V, but feels like a mix of 3-5. The shading of her thighs reminds me of 2, but the meatiness reminds me of 4-5.
4.5

Accessories:
2 faceplates
6 extra hands
Hyakuretsukyaku effect (that falls apart by looking at it)
Hyakuretsukyaku stand (useless)
Useless cardboard background
Due to the number it should be a five, but the effect and stand for it are useless, so it's as if she had nothing. The background is useless. (So useless that I didn't even take it out the box.)
So I have to give her a 4.0 here.

Peg won't fit in
effect piece.

Overall:
4.33 is Chun Li's score. I blame the useless stuff and kinda limited Articulation (and lack of stand.) She's good, but could have been better. Things I do for Sakura-chan...
While one Chun Li is angry about Ryu's accidental grope; the other is actively looking to get groped.

No comments:

Post a Comment