Apr 26, 2018

It came from the Toy Chest: Does whatever a spider can but with boobs

Except that she got a breast reduction and a crappy nuBatgirl-esque costume after the Milo Manara debacle.
Triggered?
I have to be honest here, SJW friendly Spider-woman wasn't a figire I wanted. The ToyBiz version of Spider-woman worked for me (aside the huge hands)
This new outfit screams CW TV series.  It's  Titans bad...
But let's  describe Spider-woman in a  nutshell:
Detective with Spider Powers... it involves the High Evolutionary and Hydra... so let's not talk about how she got her powers.
Has teamed up with various heroes. Was an Avenger at one point.
Spidey: saved you a slice.
You can have it once you stop failing at the Manara pose.

Articulation
Jessica has standard ML Female articulation. Which means that she can't do whatever a spider can. For an acrobatic character, the articulation is a little limited.
3.5
Jess:So what do I have to do for the review.
Spidey: Have a slice. Nefty hates you so he'll quarter ass the photoshoot.

Paint and sculpt 
I have said this countless times. Hasbro has great sculptors for female faces. My onlu gripe is that her face looks too young. She looks more Laura Kinney than Jessica Drew.
The awful outfit is sculpted flawlessly...
5.0
Spidey: Did you know there's a parallel universe where you're a clone of me?
Jess: I was going to invite you for some hot coffee,  but now you made it awkward.
Spidey: The part where you kill me after sex would be kinda awkward...
Jess: I thought that was a Mantis thing...
Spidey: Wait! Isn't  Tony dating Julia now?
Both: Oh shi-

Accessories 
BaF piece and sunglasses.
1.0

Overall 
Jessica gets a 3.17 as her final score. Only got her for the BaF piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment