Apr 17, 2018

The Stridor teaser

I suppose that most of ye, MOTUC fans received an email from Super7 with a Stridor Teaser. This could be the rumored SDCC item...
It is the back of a potential MOTUC Stridor...
I'm hoping that's just an unpainted test shot, because Fisto's Robo Pony is brown, red, orange, and SILVER, which we don't see here. I KNOW it sounds like a nitpick. The thing is that I SHOULDN'T have to repaint a figure this big (and possibly expensive) but I probably will have to.

Am I more afraid than excited? YES!! Super7 has had a lot of issues with their products, so yeah, I'm very worried. Plastic quality, paint applications, cost, all those things worry me. Hopefully we'll see more of Stridor (who I hope won't be at a wallet raping price.) But for some reason, I see myself buying some silver, gold, and copper paints in the near future. I want to stay positive but it's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment