Sep 5, 2019

Is it wrong that I want a Marvel Legends Champions wave?

It could be a boxset instead. But I kinda want the new Champions made into Legends. We have Kid Nova, Miles, and Ms. Marvel.
Tossing Red Locust, Viv Vision, Patriot, Hummingbird, Brawn, and Power Man to kinda have a team...
I wanted to add Gabby with Jonathan the Wolverine, but it's "too girl heavy and girl figures don't sell" would be the reason to shut it down. This setup would be if this was a box set. If we were to make a general Marvel Legends wave I would add Blackheart as the build a figure... Classic Blackheart. Gabby could sneak in as the 7th figure.

The reason why I want to add more kid themed characters is a bit more sinister.  To force the eventual addition of the Power Pack... I did not add ironheart to the mix because she could sell a figure on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment