Sep 11, 2019

FFVIIR TGS Trailer gave 15 year old me a MASSIVE...

Dose of Nostalgia... What? I'm not allowed of talking about the MASSIVE erection it gave me. They showed some filler and actual FFVII elements and I had goosebumps all the way. Not to mention that my brain was lacking blood flowing into it.


The Cloud in drag quest was revealed and squat mini game was updated... oh crap! Crazy Motorcycle chaseS!! Is old news that I can't get over due to excitement! Less than six months... better preorder soon.

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! I forgot where I was going with this... oh yeah! FFVII REMAKE IS LOOKING GOOD! Hopefully Square Enix has  A NEW RECIPEH! to male Final Fantasy games not suck... I'm looking at you Girl Cloud...  all jokes aside, this needs to do goos in order to get the rest of it... we don't need a Xenorepeat...

No comments:

Post a Comment