Sep 18, 2019

Odds and ends 9/18/19... Trebek, Saved by the bell, Super7, and Golden Girls..

I shall start with Super7 and their Adolescent Malformed Assassin Terrapins pre-order.
That is all I have to say. They will most likely show up in summer 2020, but they are happening.

I Don't know how to feel about this. Jane Lynch and Cyndi Lauper are making a "Golden Girls for today" type of show. I could have sworn that Sex and the City was Lierally THAT...
There isn't much info regarding the show, but it WOULD BE INTERESTING to see how it develops.

Is it wrong that every time I hear the name Alex Trebek, all I can think of is Connery?

You had your laughs, well time to make you feel like a giant douche! Trebek's pancreatic cancer came back with a vengeance. The Jeopardy! host has to undergo chemotherapy. I hope this time the treatment goes well for Mr. Trebek and wishing him and his close ones some strength. Cancer can be a huge pain in the ass and  it sucks for those close to the patient... but it's far worse to that person with cancer.

Hey hey hey what is going on here? A Sequel to Saved by the bell? Zack Morris is California's Governor!? I wonder if he was voted in for being a Blond Tom Cruise.
So far the only confirmed original cast members are Mario Lopez and Elizabeth Berkley Mark-Paul Gosselaar is in talks with NBC Universal. I hope they bring back Tiffani Thiessen. And no my huge crush on Kelly Kapowski has nothing to do with this... Everybody knows that Saved by the Bell was the reason to watch Kelly Kapowski I mean Kelly Kapowski was the reason to watch Saved by the Bell.

Of course we know which cast member won't be called back...

No comments:

Post a Comment