Sep 15, 2019

Odds and ends Sept.15, 2019... I have no witty title... FFVIIR and other stuff.

After roughly a year hiatus, due to adulting interfering, I was able to join the Council of the First Ones podcast...
The Reboot, or The Return... sure how the title is going to be, or WHEN the episode will be released, but it DID happen. The bad news is that I'm going to be a part-time member of the podcast, due to my irregular work hours. There's old friends, new friends, talks about the guy from Clerks and Skeletor, so that covers the Borrowed and Blue parts...
It was a blast doing the podcast, oh goodness, How I missed doing it! I know the podcast is in good hands and I wish them well, whether or not I can be in it... Mostly, because I've internet known the people involved for years and are sort of a siblinghood to me. Then there's keeping a record of our love for MOTU. Once when we're gone, a digital phantom shall live on... damn, that got dark super fast...

Speaking of Dark... a Week ago, that bastard, Haley Joel Osment saw Lord Zedd. Sadly, Robert Axelrod, voice of Lord Zedd passed away. My condolences to the family and friends. He was 70 years old.

On more light hearted news, Final Fantasy 7 Remake will have a "classic mode"...
Basically instead of going God of War on your enemies to fill up the ATB bar, it'll fill up automatically, like it was 1997. It will not be the exact same thing as 1997, but it's as close as an Action-J-RPG can get to actual turn based combat.

No comments:

Post a Comment