Sep 12, 2019

Ronda Rousey is NOT She-Hulk!!

Stop trying to make her the new fetch!
She's NOT A GOOD actor... She's not even mediocre, she's plain bad! Expendables 3, Fast and Furious 7, I think... Her WWE Mic "Skills" and MK 11 have shown that as an actor she sucks so bad that Tommy Wiseau looks good in comparison.
So, don't even think about making her She-Hulk!

In fact, She-Hulk shouldn't be played by an Actress. Much like her CGI Musclebound cousin, she should be CG. That way they can use a real actor and not a martial artist or wrestler-turned-actor to play the role of Jenn.
Buut if they have to do the Bixby/Ferrigno style of Hulk for Ms. Walters, then don't pick Rousey. Personally, Gina Carano would be a smidge better. Not the best option... Gwendoline Christie would be a much better choice, but I can't visualize her in green paint and a black wig... OK, you got me there, I can't visualize her as She-Hulk because I still see her as Brienne of Tarth.

I just hope this dumb Rousey rumor stays just that, a tumor.

No comments:

Post a Comment