Mar 28, 2021

Top 5 Princess of Power Characters I'd like to see in MOTUO

 I know I don't write often about MOTUO... but since I have a She-Ra sitting in my Pile of Loot, it made me think... While the entire roster of Princess of Power may not be possible, because "reasons" Mattel should work something out qith certain KEY characters.

Catra:
If we have the face of the Princess of Power line, we need the line's "Skeletor"... ues, Hordak is her "Skeletor" storywise, but in the TOYS, Catra was her Skeletor. For the sake of balance we NEED her.

Swift Wind:
He man has Battlecat Skeletor has Panthor, therefore She-Ra needs Swift Wind. Also the horse body could be reused onTeela's unicorn, Charger.

Glimmer:
Yeah, like I'm gonna make a Princess of Power list and not include my favorite rebel.

Bow:
Male Teela. Also the only canonical love interest for She-Ra that is not Tangled in Filmation rights.

Kowl: 
He's  the Orko of Princess of Power.

While it would be neat to have the entire original line redone in Origins Style, I know this is highly unlikely due to their weird property limbo that the She-Ra section of the brand is and some sectors of the fandom hate She-Ra stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment