Jan 18, 2024

Triple Triad Blues

 As I am on Disc 3 of Final Fantasy VIII, I'm doing most of the sidequests... fuck you Tonberry King. I'm doing Triple Triad in order to get all the cards. But the PS4 version lacks something that the PS1 could do... not triple triad related, but Boost related.


This fightstick by Interact was the best thing that ever happened to my PS1 and PS2... sadly it got busted during the move 8 years ago.

Sorry GameCube version of Ocelot, but the fight stick above fooled the PS1 version of you... Now back to FF8. While, yes, Autofire made Boost easier, the larger buttons made it easier for the masochist me trying to boost without autofire. I NEED a PS4 controller with Turbo that can fool Ocelot for the MGS collection.

That was a bit Random...

This meme says it all. Sadly, I had to stop my card quest because Squall suddenly cares about Rinoa and I just dragged her comatose body all the way to Esthar and Squall is going to meet his moronic daddy with a cool battle theme.
Seriously, Laguna may be a fucking Moron, but he has a banger of a battle theme. This is the moment to do everything since disc 4 is litey Ultinecia's Castle... (typo is on purpose. Necia is fool in Spanish) After I beat 8 and do the official review, it's unto FFIX. Maybe I'll finally beat Ozma...

No comments:

Post a Comment