Jan 20, 2024

Top 10 80s toons that Super7 could do Ultimates out of:

 With Super7 having made toys out of Filmation MOTU, now doing Thundercats, Silverhawks, GI Joe, Transformers, Dungeons and Dragons, and rumor mill claims that Jem is coming in 2025, we can say that 80s toon nostalgia is Super7... so, Let's look at 10 80s toons that Super7 could do toys out of:

10: Rambo: The Force of Freedom:
I know NECA Has/had the Rambo License, but IIRC that's for the movies. I just want a MOTUC Body Rambo to display with Conan. 
The toon Rambo already look like a Super7 styled Ultimates Rambo would look like. I'll just say it: Imagine sneaking in Rambo with GI Joe, you're welcome.

9: Chuck Norris: Karate Kommandos:
Chuck Norris... Chuck Norris man of action! Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris! I can't write Chuck without autocorrect suggesting to use Norris after writing Chuck. It knows that Chuck Norris is the only reason I uses Chuck.
For the Chuck Norris figure, I'd LOVE to see an alternate Bearded Chuck head. Also, I just realized that the Sumo is called Eat in Japanese... not sure if clever or racist.

8: Police Academy: The cartoon:
I'd like movie figures, especially one of Nogata from Police Academy 3... for no reason at all... X what? Why are you looking at me like that? Alright! I just want Nogata to make a Xenogears reference, happy? But, the cartoon style suits Super7 a bit better.
Also, I've mentioned the importance of police figures that fit 1:12 and 1:10 scales.

7: Karate Kid: The animated series:
This is literally a one wave thing:
Daniel-san, Mister Miyagi, and Taki.

LaRusso could even come with a torpedo treading water figure stand. And yes, I want Miyagi for the sole reason of having him drinking tea with Splinter.

6: COPS: 

These cops and crooks are more toyetic than Police Academy, but I have a soft spot for this show. Need to watch some reruns now.

5: Captain N: The Game Master:


I know this one might be a bit harder due to dealing with certain licenses... (Nintendo, Capcom, and Konami) also, I have an ulterior motive for this line.

It's the only way I can get a figure of DiC Link... without suggesting a DiC Legend of Zelda line.
Also, Super7 could make a GITD Megaman variant that looks "closer to game colors" with the GITD plastic. 

4: Super Mario Bros. Super Show:
No, it's not the animated characters where I'm looking at: I just want a Super7 Lou Albano dressed as Mario and a Danny Wells dressed as Luigi.


 But I wouldn't say no to the Toon King Koopa and the brothers, because it's a horrible sin that Mario and Luigi never met Captain N... also, since Legend of Zelda was part of the SMBSS, I can get a chance at a true DiC Link!!

3: Hulk Hogan Rock & Wrestling:
I know Mattel is doing WWE Figures, but they're not MOTUC or Ultimates Compatible. I just want a MOTUC compatible Hulkster to display with The eventual Super7 Sgt. Slaughter.
Also, how can we have a Super7 Andre without a Super7 Hogan. That's like a PB and J without the J.

2: Mister T:
Yes, the cartoon. Aside Mr. T. I want the kids, especially the soulless mini cracker that dresses like Mr. T.
No Super7,  we won't spring $1000 for the bus.


1: It's Punky Brewster: 
Like with Police Academy, I'd prefer to have the characters based on the live action versions, but I can accept the toon versions as well.

And it totally has nothing to do with Punky's Adoptive father, Henry being Commandant Lassard that I want these... But if they were made based on the live action series, Cherie NEEDS a CERTAIN Accessory. If you saw Punky Brewster as a kid, like I did, you know WHICH Accessory I'm talking about.

There you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment