Mar 19, 2017

I am now hungry for amiibos

And, we know why that is...

Precisely, the 8-Bit Link is the one I'm looking for... to get at a price that doesn't involve organs or meeting Mephistopheles. Mostly because I want OG Link clothes.
I kinda want the Smash Bros. Link amiibo for Epona.
I have only the BotW Zelda and Archer Link...
I have a LOVE-Hate relationship with the Amiibo gimmick... or as my brother called it:
More expensive e-Reader 64 bullcrap.
I'd get the Twilight Princess one, but I should have gotten TP, beaten it BEFORE BotW...

This Amiibo thing is far more evil than DLC (and BotW has one coming) but those gems and weapons help in a pinch!! Also, EPONA!! I NEEDS EPONA!!!

Nintendo is not only pushing videogame crack, but now plastic crack as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment