Mar 15, 2017

Saw Kong: Skull Island last night...

It was OK, I mean... it kinda felt like this was a more Superhero-ish take on Kong... Doesn't help that Half the Cast comes from the MCU and Trankt4stic's Doom... It kinda sets up for an eventual Kong vs Godzilla and there were other monsters referenced... But the craziest thing about the movie was the Easter Egg that had me repeating the Easter egg in the form of  a question...



What's this Metal Gear Solid clip doing here?
Well it's related to the MGS Easter egg on Kong...
"Gray Fox... That boat is called Gray Fox!! Colonel! What are you hiding!?" was pretty much my reaction when I saw that reference...

Also, Samuel L. Jackson says:


The movie is a collection of Easter eggs over Easter Eggs... It even made me get a Bootleg Figma Solid Snake and I'm disappointed that it's the bootleg... ASS Quality... It rivals my Cyborg Superman from Mattel. Maybe he'll come out of the toychest sooner than later.



I'd dare say that Kong is making a better Cinematic Universe than DC...

No comments:

Post a Comment