Mar 8, 2017

Pink Water in Canada scares people...

Looking like a scene out of Ghostbusters 2, a pink fluid was coming out of the faucets at Onoway, Canada.

Apparently, a malfunction in the water treatment plant allowed for some Potassium Permanganate to mix with the water... Potassium Permanganate? Why does that sound familiar?







Holy crap! I knew I had heard of Potassium Pomegranate before...

In other news:
We had Benicio del Toro as the Collector...

I give you the Grandmaster...
Yup! The Fly himself is now The Grandmaster... Mom would have had one Hell of a laugh with this pic of Dr. Malcom...

He kinda looks like a a more psychidellic version of Doctor Strange, if the movie had been made in the 1990s.



Since we're talking Marvel... Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is getting a physical release for PS4 and XBOne and it comes with a comic... I'm not likely to rebuy a game I already own and the Comic Book is not swaying me to get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment