Mar 15, 2022

March 15th Odds and Ends: NWO's Scott Hall and MCU's William Hurt were seen by HJO

 As you may have guessed by the title, Haley Joel Osment's Necrosight has reached William Hurt, who played General Thaddeus Ross on the MCU and former WRESTLING LEGEND Scott "Razor Ramon" Hall.

My condolences to both of their families.
Hurt passed peacefully due to natural causes and his fimily is asking for Privacy. Funny thing about my Haley Joel Osment sees dead people joke, they both were in a movie together... Also, I need to check the Dune Mini series, since Hurt was in it. Not to mention that I have to Rewatch Kiss of the Spider Woman... 

Scott Hall passed due to complications after a hip surgery. The weird thing is that out of all the NWO members no one was expecting Hall to be the first one to die. After Last Year's health scare with The Hulkster, people were worried that Hulkamania would no longer run wild, brother! And everybody jokes about how fragile and brittle Kevin Nash is... one wrong look and Nash gets hurt. Honestly. People expected Kevin Nash to be the first one to die. I know it sounds moderately cruel, but fandoms can be weird at times, and that includes wrestling... also, I need to point out the obvious: No one here at the house of rants is wishing for the deaths of any 80s-90s idols. We're sad that our childhood heroes are REALLY OLD, but that's mostly out of being forced to accept that we're in our 40s... (or will be in a few weeks) My condolences go to Hall's family, doubly so, since they had to pull the plug on him after complications. THAT is the toughest choice a person has to make... to let a loved one go and stop their suffering, or to keep them suffering tied to a machine, due to an "inflexible moral code"... 

I know I swore off MOTU Origins... with Palace Guard being the "Final Figure" (he's currently on the Pile of Loot that I have to get shipped before my Birthday) but the recent Orogons wave that was leaked has a single figure that I HAVE to HAVE:

200X He-Man!! There is NO WAY I can pass this up! Mostly for 3 reasons:
1: it's 200X and I support 200X in any other media.
2: I could borrow the harness and weapons for MOTUC 200X He-Man...
3: Custom fodder to make my MOTUO Nefty-kun.
Update:
There is a 200X Skeletor as well...
Headsculpt is odd... not bad for Origins, but bad ina compared to what the 4Horsemen could've done.


Also Masterverse is releasing a Badass New Eternia Beastman, that looks like normal Beastman wearing a pelt of the Mark Taylor concept Beastman... kinda feels like a dick move towards Mark Taylor's estate. 
The New Eternia SUBLINE MIGHT be what pulls me out of my "No Masterverse stuff" line of thought. A Frosta and a She-Ra figure have been rumored, but nothing official yet.
I don't think I'm going to go balls deep with Masterverse even with the sublines...
I'm thinking core Heroic Warriors,core Evil Warriors, core Great Rebellion, core Evil Horde.
But if I have to limit myself to five of each faction these are the ones I would pick:

Heroic Warriors that aren't He-Man:
Teela
MAN-AT-ARMS
Stratos
Man-E-Faces 
Ram Man

Evil Warriors that aren't Skeletor:
Evil-Lyn 
Beastman
Tri-Klops 
Trap Jaw
Merman

Great Rebellion that aren't She-Ra:
Bow
Glimmer
Frosta
Castaspella
Angella

Evil Horde that aren't Hordak:
Mantenna
Grizzlor
Catra
Leech
Shadow Weaver/Modulok (depends on how those Filmation rights allowing Shadow Weaver or not...)

Additional folks to round up:
Horde Troopers (2-4)
Sorceress
Adam
Adora
Orko
Randor
Marlena
Zodac


No comments:

Post a Comment