Aug 29, 2024

Capcom Fighting Collection II: is coming

 T-t-the Millionaire Fighting Two Thousand and One is about to begin... Fighting Collection II will have BOTH CAPCOM VS SNK AND CAPCOM VS SNK 2! AM I OK? BUSTA WOOF!
That's reason enough for me to get it. But wait there's more!

-Power Stone 1 and 2... don't  care, but they're  3d and there...
-Plasma Sword... don't care...
-Project Justice... wait is this Rival Schools 2? NICE!! yes I know Kasugano is not on this one, but this is Street Fighter Adjacent.

-Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper... we needed a Street Fighter game, I guess...
-Capcom Fighting Evolution... Ehhh... it's a game, I guess.

It's coming for Switch and PS4... 2025... gives me enough time to buy the first Collection on PS4.
Shit, CVS no longer confined to Dreamcast and PS2... now give us SF×Tekken!!

No comments:

Post a Comment