Aug 11, 2024

Top most wanted characters from various Super7 lines.

 I will try to keep TMNT to a minimum... give me Pizzaface, Kyle... stop holding him back, dangflabbit!

GI Joe:

Sgt. Slaughter:
This one is obvious. It's Sgt. Slaughter. One of my favorite wrestlers that is NOT Hulk Hogan.

Shipwreck:
You KNOW that his review will have Shenmue references... with him being a sailor and all that.

Silverhawks:
Melodia:
Lady Gaga before there WAS a Lady Gaga... Also, she never had a toy in the 80s... that's reason enough for me.

Yes-Man: (Esclavo en español)

Flashback:
I had him as a kid... that's it. I might even get the vac metal version. 

Dungeons and Dragons
(Aside the remaining kids, Dungeons Master, and Venger)
This one is tough... since I'd be up for some monsters like Mimics, or Beholder... Mindflayer... but for Show characters now that's tougher.
Karena: (Venger's sister... supposedly voiced by Jennifer Darling... not so subtle I need Irma hint)
Female Venger... Sometimes I'm a sucker for that shit... this is one of those.

That's it... All I want from this line is the kids, Dungeon Master and Venger.

Thundercats:
Aside Willa's Sister and a High as a kite Tygra, I nearly got everyrhing I wanted... Logistics stopped me from getting Thunderkittens, but I have Mattel's.

No. I WOULD NEVER SUGGEST 2011 Thundercats just to get Eric Matthews-O or Tygra Scott Kennedy... I won't play Mumm-Ra like a DMAN FIDDLE!! So let's see 80s characters... 80s characters... Nope, I'm done.

Power Rangers:
Yeah, no... My wallet wouldn't survive a $550 onslaught of Teenagers with Attitude. By that I mean Rangers in civilian clothing.

Since Star Trek, Simpsons, and Disney are dead won't bother with saying Q would've been great... and maybe a Hwil Hweaton just to tell him to shut up.

TMNT (Mirage):
Based on the Mirage logo on Casey, I can make Mirage requests... that aren't repainted variants. Because I recently made a list of those.

Baxter Stockman:
I just want a Human Baxter that doesn't look 2k3... I know NECA made a great Baxter, but that's for their 6 inch line. I want a seven inch scale Baxter.

Renet:
I'm not fond of the hyper censored designs from the cartoon adaptations. I want busty bimbo Renet in a bathing suit with more watches than a shady bootleg watch salesman. 

CRAP Survivalists:
Yeah, I'm sticking to the earliest stuff, because that's what I've read a few times across my existence.

Shadow Jones:
Just for the sake of Having Casey as a Loser Dad who can't barely make ends meet, but sneaks around at night to hang out with a bunch of teenagers.

Fuckdammit I turned this into a Turtles list didn't I? Fuck it!

2k3 TMNT:

Justice Force:
I want the whole team... released slowly and if S7 fixed the Shipping to PR thing, I could order from them AND other sites, thus softening the blows.

Bishop:
I want weird MIB dude... for weird MIB reasons...

Hun:
I Needs Big Chonky Boi...


No comments:

Post a Comment