Aug 19, 2024

Happy Quinceañera to the House of Rants!

 Still no He-Man movie. Right now the competition is between He-Man, Spawn, and George R.R. Martin to release The Winds of Winter. But, I digress... It's been 15 years, since I started this blog. Holy shit... 15 years.

Damn... I honestly never thought I'd reach to ten years, much less 15! In 3 years my blog will be of legal age... the average lifespan of a blog is 100 days...  I've been at it for 5475 days (give or take...) then again, a few years I posted like crazy, so I MAY be a few hundred posts short, but I could potentially catch up and surpass the equivalent of a post a day. Damn... 

Life has thrown a few wrenches at my gears, main one being Mom dying and me still being hurt about it, but I'm still here. One day Haley Joel Osment will see me and I'll be a digital phantom... but I did spend 15 years of my life rambling here. Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment