Oct 12, 2024

Nintendo Alarmo: a rant

 Nintendo is selling a $100 alarm clock with motion sensors to ensure you wake up.
So, what do I think?
It's not as bad as the time Nintendo was selling cardboard boxes... but it's kinda bad. It's a $100 alarm clock that plays Nintendo songs and sounds. My phone already does that. The motion sensors bug me since Sleepwalking is a thing I do at times. So yeah. I haven't done so in 9 years, but I do sleepwalk at times Talking in my sleep is more common, though. But the choices are very limited. 
We need Classic Nintendo like
For the N64 kids having Navo waking you up is hilarious. 
Personally I'm  torn between:

Or

Going old school since I'm an old fart.
Or this for the Gen Z folks... it's cheaper to use my preexisting phone. Not to mention that married couples will hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment