Oct 2, 2024

Taggart won't be in Beverley Hills Cop 5. Blame Haley Joel Osment's necrosight

 John Ashton has passed away. My condolences to friends and family. I'm not gonna pretend like I was a huge fan of his work since the only thing I know him from is literally Beverly Hills Cop. I know people are expecting for me to say like oh. Yes, I remember him as random nazi henchman from that one episode of,, Wonder Woman. 

I'm not aware of his cause of death, but I hope it wasn't fucking Cancer... because I HATE Cancer. He's had a long career and been in tons of stuff. Yes, he really was a random.Nazi in an episode of Wonder Woman. He also was in Columbo, The A-Team, I believe Starsky and Hutch. In any case may he finally be at peace.

27 years ago, Capcom released Darkstalkers 3.
Now... we still haven't gotten Darkstalkers 4... bit it seems some Darkstalkers cosmetics may reach SF6 and maybe Jon Talbain?

Fuck Street Fighter 6 cosmetics. Just give us Darkstalkers 4


No comments:

Post a Comment