Oct 4, 2024

It's kinda hard to get excited for the 2k3 TMNT Line

 Let me explain: While I love the 2k3 cartoon, visually there isn't much to be excited about unlike say, 1987, 2012, and even Rise of the TMNT. That's because 2k3 was very light on "freaky monster mutants". My most wanted 2 non variant figures from 2k3 are Hyoomans! They're Agent Bishop and Hun. Then we have the Justice Force, Baxter, April and Casey Variants. 

I hope the line does well, but a part of me does not see much future on the line which will be labeled as lack of fan demand and not how ridiculously overpriced the items are with hit or miss QC and to throw salt on the wound the perennial issue that affects me: Fucked up shipping prices on preorders. Unless TMNT2K3 gets deluxe figures, which let's be honest, the official ultimates were essentially Deluxe figures with an extra head; Super7 is losing me... and many others, seeing the whole Vecna being canned thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment