Oct 10, 2024

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Legacy of Bullshit: a Rant

 I USED to be a D-d-d-d-d-d-duelist who got his Gay Mon...  Game On! Sorry... mocking GX is a habit of mine. Not as silly as Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Dicks and their card games in motorcycles. But I stopped Yu-Gi-Oh! Around the start of 5Ds. Didn't get involved with Yu-Gi-Oh! SEXUAL or Arc V.


I have been craving for some duel action. I ended up getting legacy of the duellist. What a mistake that was. I've forgotten how awful are the Yu-Gi-Oh! Videogames with their cheating AI. Ohh yeah... the AI cheats like crazy. Crazy doesn't even begin to describe it. Before anyone says: "PlAy WiTh YoUr DeCk!" Shut the fuck up! I'm trying yo unlock the cards to MAKE my Deck. Fuuuuck! I have to play the Sexual act to get MY card or buy a million Bakura boosters since it's super rare.

Update: Mah Boy Great Maju Garzett... got one now I need 2 and a bunch of fiends and Ojama Trio... but that last one is most likely a GX Booster, so I better get my Gay Mon.


 So, I'm in the Duelist Kingdom arc of OG Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm doing the Téa vs Mai Duel. 32 tries until I lucked out with a Mirror force knocling Mai's Harpy orgy and mage power/United we stand attack because she was stuck with non-summonable monsters (guessing Harpy's pet dragon or Harpy Lady Sisters)

Playing as Mai, I thought: "Téa has a shit deck there's no way I can lose... 52 losses later. How the fuck does Téa get Two Mirror Forces in a row!?  But the worst defeat was: I go first. My hand was:
Harpy's pet dragon ×2 cyber shield×2 Harpy Lady Sisters.

Téa goes second on my empty field:
Fairy monster, 3×United we stand, Mage power.
Got hit by 5800 direct damage.

My turn: Shadow of eyes. Set it, end my turn. I already know I'm gonna lose.
Téa sets a monster. I use Shadow of eyes. Surprise, Téa's equipped monster became an 8200 ass raper. Fucking Téa Gardner kicked my ass in 4 turns WITHOUT LOSING LIFEPOINTS!

When playing with Weevil's insect deck. Yugi seemed to always know which facedown card was Man-Eater Bug and avoid it like LeBron James avoids Finals victories.

It's like I'm playing against the anime version of Yami Yugi wearing The Millennium Eye as well.
Worst $20 spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment