Oct 20, 2024

Fuck Eddie Lampert

 Two years and 5 days ago, The last Kmart in Puerto Rico closed. I was there when the store closed. To this day, it still stings. Now the final US Store is closing tonight.Now after years of incompetent management by one Eddie Lampert only 12 Sears stores remain 1 in Puerto Rico and the other 11 in mainland US... or shitty  Vulture practices... I'll let you decide. In any case, Fuck Eddie Lampert. His plans for saving the company was essentially cripple the stores to the point of uselessness. 

I feel bad for the employees working the final shift at tonight's closure. Godspeed, may you be able to bounce back from this Bullshit.

Yes, I know both Kmart and Sears weren't doing great before Lampert. The issue is that, Lampert gave the finishing blow AND screwed over thousands of employees... now he has 10% stake on AutoZone...

 BUT on a more positive note, Back on the last fays of the Kmart I worked at, they gave me control of the store's playlist...

I ripped this video and shuffled this on the mix for the Old School fans

Farewell, Kmart... one of your parking lots may have been the spot of my conception. Thanks for the MOTU, the TMNT, the Marvel Legends, the 25th Anniversary Joes, the Funko Batcave that I still have to review... half of my appliances, and other key life moments... some good, some bad. 

But Fuck Eddie Lampert. Now I can't ship my pants anymore...



No comments:

Post a Comment