Aug 7, 2018

Megaman X Anniversary Collection the first thoughts *language*

I got myself the Megaman X anniversary collection.
I mean it was expected since I've always said that Megaman X was my favorite version of Megaman. Once again Capcom does the bullshit about having the bigger game being a download instead of physical. Seriously Capcom if you're making an anthology collection one that has 3 Super Nintendo games, 3 PlayStation 1 games, and 2 PlayStation 2 games make sure that the games that have the bigger data sizes be the fucking physical copies not the digital download. As I'm writing this, the second half of the Anniversary Collection is downloading meaning Megaman X 5, 6, 7, 8 and it really sucks dude.

They removed the quick save option from the previous Megaman Collection Game and it's kind of annoying it is you either have to memorize passwords or remember to save... I didn't after beating Netflix and Chill Penguin. And they got to be honest dear yes I love Megaman X but it's basically the same old Megaman X Games that have played a million times in SNES PlayStation 1 and Playstation 2; namely the previous Anniversary Collection that had Megaman X 1 through 6 but you get my point. The only real new thing brought to the table here is the whole challenge mode that you go on beat to Mavericks at the same time after choosing a couple weapons. Once you figure out which weapons work for both of these Mavericks through trial-and-error you can improve your times and all that.

If you are a very nostalgic player like say me then this game anthology is right for you well it will also give me a first time to play Megaman X 7 and 8 which I haven't played ever since I was very disappointed with six.
I'm not going to lie I feel like I'm getting old and I'm trying to recapture my youth and a sort of well now I'm closer to mid life crisis than before... so Fuck!!




No comments:

Post a Comment