Aug 5, 2018

Terry Bogard is branching out... Hey, come on, come on!

It's no secret that my Favorite SNK character is Terry Bogard. If it was, I just revealed that Terry Bogard is my favorite SNK character. Well, Terry is heading out for a Crossover... No, it's not Capcom, but it has "Street Fighter Rejects" I'm talking about Arika's Fighting EX Layer, which is the Spin-off of Street Fighter EX minus Street Fighter.

They are getting Terry Bogard and have attention... But this is the tamest of reveals... The next one is shocking...

I like Peanut Butter, I like Chocolate... therefore I like Reese's peanut butter cups.
I like Terry Bogard, I like cute anime girls...

No, dick! don't you dare...

Terry is now a woman... Well, He's... She's got to branch out or something...
Am I OK? Busty Woof?
Brain is trying to understand this.

No comments:

Post a Comment