Jun 27, 2019

ALF and Dog hate Haley Joel Osment's necrosight...

Normally, I would make an odds and ends to talk about this, but this hit me a bit too close to home.
I have been rewatching ALF recently and I noticed something: As an adult I sympathize a lot with Willie than with ALF. Not to mention that this was one of the few shows I used to watch with my Dad... Back when we got along and didn't metaphorically try to kill each other. So knowing that the Tanner Patriarch passed away kind of Hit me hard.

Beth Chapman's passing is another blow, but this one is related to Mom... Back when her condition was at its worse, she spent a lot of time in bed watching A&E... and since I'm talking about Beth Chapman, you can guess what was her favorite show...

But she watched the show ironically... and loved to parody the show. Many timea I caught her with her shirt stuffed with oversized pillows making Beth impressions. She also made Dog impressions, but this is about Beth, not Dog.

So, both deaths were a blow to me, because they reminded me of better times, that I will never be able to return to.

So, Max Wright, passed away due to complications with Lymphoma. My condolences to the family and friends. He will be greatly missed.

Beth Chapman passed away due to cancer complications.
My condolences to the family and friends. She will be missed...

I hope that their families can reach the point where the pain of their loss becomes bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment