Jun 8, 2019

90s X-Men theme intensifies...

Hasbro has grabbed my by the scrotum...
They got me with the 90s Gambit, Beast and Jubilee... (once Ent. Earth ships these two)
Also, the upcoming Logan figure. A Kraven's Last Hunt 2 pack is in queue... now we have this:
Do you see what I see?

Now this video can be updated with ALL HASBRO ML!!

I preordered Storm, for Obvious reasons, Silver Samurai, and Dazzler. Still need to get a couple of Apocalypse, Kingpin, and Caliban BAF pieces (and the characters they come with...) before tackling Wendigo.

BTW, we're a 8" Sentinel, and a redone Spiral short of completing the Capcom X-Men: Children of the Arom roster.


Speakimg of 90s X-Men... what if I told you that execs have hit Disney to revive...



Well... they are trying to revive X-Men the animated series. I'm VERY excited. A bit scared, but mostly excited... I fear recasts and animation style changes if it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment