Jun 28, 2019

It came from the toy chest: Mutant Mallrat is not a vampire!

I am talking about the Mutant that sounds a lot like Claire Redfield, Jubilation Lee, better known as Jubilee...
Yes, I KNOW I reviewed Vampire Jubilee... but now I have the Real Jubilee... (still waiting for my Entertainment Earth Jubilee and Beast to show up...) My brother found her in the wild and got her for me. He too wants to see the Animated Team come to life. He literally said, and I quote:
"Cabrón, para que completes el equipo de los muñequitos."
Roughly translates to: Dude, so you can complete the toon team." Technically speaking what I gave you it's more of an interpretation than a direct translation because context.
The literal translation would be:
Cuckold, for you to complete the team of the little dolls. Which spunds like a bit of Engrish.

So Jubilee Mallrat with the mutant power of sparkles and 90s stereotype... she also hangs around cool X-Men and not so cool X-Men... of course I mean Cyclops everybody knows that Cyclops is not cool!

Articulation:
Despite having plenty of new parts Jubilee's articulation behaves exactly like most normal figures. The only difference is her left hand... it's hinge can allow you to make her wave her hand Byebye!
4.5

Paint and sculpt:
The normal head on my Jubilee has a slight issue with her lips. Some red paint bleed. Barely noticeable, but I see it!
Both heads have a slight derp face due to the eyes. Other then that she's flawless. Or as close to a Flawless representation of 90s Jubilee would be.
4.5

Accessories:
BAF piece
Extra head
Glasses (×2 for some reason)

The one thing that bothers me is no sparkles. This is Jubilee she's supposed to come with the sparkles!
4.5 because she lacks sparkles.

Overall:
4.5 is the final score for Jubilee. She would have read it would've been higher if she had gotten at least one glob of sparkles or even a recycled Dazzler effect.
But all that's left is Storm to complete the animated series team...

No comments:

Post a Comment