Jun 5, 2019

I survived the 2019 SDCC NECApocalypse Pre-order scramble... also Mattel is Savage!

Day 1 of the 3 day NECA SDCC Preorder micro window was a success... for me. Didn't get the Alien or Predator stuff. Didn't get John Connor...
But I got a NECA Shredder to go with my movie TMNT...
I was able to get the Foot Clan set to match last year's Turtles!!

This was as bad as the Early days of struggling with Mattycollector... but I BARELY made it through.
Do NOT use a videogame console to order... it will give you a couple of scares.


Mattel is going Savage... and I don't mean Fred Savage.
No, not Ben Savage... though I would buy Boy Meets World action figures... especially one of

No, not Eric Matthews, but of Mr. Feeny... that's a rant for another day... we're talking about Mattel being Savage...
Let's skip Adam and go straight to the obvious Savage...

Yes, they are doing an Exclusive Randy Savage... I wouldn't be talking about it unless... I'm hungry. If there was something I could eat and related to Randy Savage...

Yes, they're doing a Slim Jim Randy Savage...
And the package is even more awesome
I just saw the pics and I'm tempted... I'm most likely not getting this after spending obscene amounts of money on a MOTUC Backdrop, A Shredder and Splinter, plus other miscellaneous stuff... *cough* Queen's Blade figures*cough* to please the 14 year old pervert inside you*cough* Oh Myy!

No comments:

Post a Comment