Jun 7, 2019

Something happening with Parasite Eve!?

For real? This is not a joke? All we know is that Square Enix made a trademark filing for Parasite Eve. Is it a new game or Port of the original compilation series I have no freaking idea... I kind of wish we could get like a compilation of Parasite Eve ParasiteEve 2 to 3rd birthday an English translation of the original novel and Hell while we're at it the movie. That way we could get refresher course on Parasite Eve for a 4th game if you catch my drift.

I know Parasite Eve is a very weird option for a game to be remade since I know people are going to say Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenogears Tobal number one, Chocobo racing,chocobo's mysterious dungeon... okay I'm joking on those last two but I could use a sequel to Chocobo racing. Why don't  we have an Ehrgeiz 2?

Worst case scenario would be Square Enix simply renewing their trademarks to protect their IP.

No comments:

Post a Comment