Jun 18, 2019

Noah Centineo is earning my respect.

I am not a fan of Noah Centineo as He-Man.  But he recently started gaining weight and muscle mass to have a more imposing physique and he's talked about the great responsibility of the role and how he's been practicing it hard to get He-Man right. So for that I got to be thankful that he's taking the role seriously.

This does not mean that the movie will not suck because we still have Sony to deal with. And based on their previous attempts and they for that leaked we can say that they're far more clueless than Mattel regarding He-Man.

I mean look at Tobey Man 3 and Amazing Spider-Douche 2. Sony's interference ruined those movies. And I'm not going to open the can of worms that is and I'm not going to open the kennel worms that is answer the call.

We still need more info on the movie likes a who will play Skeletor who else will be in it how will they do He-Man because as much as Mr. Centineo has bulked up he still looks Adam like not He-Man like.

My expectations for this will be pretty low, but Mr. Centineo is giving me a glimmer of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment