Jun 20, 2019

Action figure dildos...

There are dildos, vibrators, fleshlights, and other assorted sex toys for action figures...  Are you thinking what I'm thinking?


Damn you, Spike!! I was thinking about that...
But back to reality: There are sex toys made for 1/12 action figures... and 1/6 dolls... it gives me devious ideas for action figure pics...

Yes, I bought the accessory pack... Funny story... I was looking for some Target NECA TMNT packs, but since my previous eBay searches involved the Queen's Blade figures, the eBay algorithm decided that action figure dildos was a recommendation worthy of my time.
Which brings me to my next part... Should I review them? (Meaning I would have to add an Adult Content section, or a little sister blog... that would call the House of Rants "Onii-chan") or should I save them for cameos in other reviews? Censored, of course... but when you see Beastman hugging a big black bar, you'll know he's holding a 1/6 dong.

Originally, this post was going to be about Mattel's ass backwards ways taking them the route of Toys R Us... then I saw the actual action figure dildos... the rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment