Jan 8, 2020

Post Quake Jan 7 2020 odds and ends:

I survived the Quake and luckily only had to spend 24 hours without power. Sadly many people in the Southwest region of the Island lost everything. Sadly, since it's an election year, the Governor, and other key Politicians are BSing their way to "work for the people". If I hear of any legitinate charities to help those in need I'll let y'all know.

But enough Serious and Gloomy stuff... this is the House of Rants, so I need to bitch about toys ASAP! SO, LET'S USE MY NEWEST FAVORITE TARGET: Super7...

 they sent me a ship notification for the William Stout collection... supposedly by Friday I will have my Chiquita banana Skeletor... not quite Dolph Lundgren He-Man,  Hot Topic Skeletor,  and golden Karg... well I'm going to be opening these SOB's ASAP they will come out of the toy chest for the 2020 advent calendar.

The box has been mocked up... looks Castle Grayskull-ish in size. Hopefully I'll get this before the fifth anniversary of my mom's death.  I honestly don't know where the heck I'm going to put it now but I'll have to figure it out before summer I hope...

It's kinda sad that these 4 figures and Snake Mountain are likely to be the Final MOTU ICFTTC here...

Funko Really wants me to make some Yogurt...

They're making Neon Genesis Evangelion pops so far we've got REI, Asuka, and Shinji... there is a 6 in Eva unit 01... but y'all know I'm just going to get Shinji and Asuka because yogurt.  I actually do hope they make Gendo... yes in precisely that pose.  I also wish we could get a Shinji yogurt Factory 2 pack but it's highly unlikely. I think I may have mentioned this before but now they're coming soon as in sometime this year. I even got the notification to pre-order them from the usual e-tailers I buy from.




No comments:

Post a Comment