Jan 13, 2023

Odds and ends January 13, 2023: Eddie Murphy just dissed the Fresh cuck...

 At the Golden Globes, Murphy made a speech that ended in mocking Will Smith and the infamous slap that made him look like a total assclown.


Damn... he also made a possible jab at Wesley Snipes too! I missed this Eddie Murphy.

I don't like Sarah Huckabee Sanders and disagree with most of her political views, but I kinda agree with her on this instance. Banning the dumbass term Latinx in her first day of office. My disdain for this term is because it's dumb and unnecessary. It sounds like it came from a White Person who doesn't understand Romance Languages. It's unnecessary and redundant because LATIN AMERICANS ALREADY HAVE A GENDER NEUTRAL TERM FOR LATIN AMERICAN. It's called: Latin American. Easily abbreviated to LatAm. It's even shorter than LatinX in both Spelling and pronunciation. Apparently, the official pronunciation in Latin-X as if it was an offshoot team of Latin American Mutants in Marvel.

I understand the GOP's idea behind this and I disagree with it. The whole doing it to pwn the libs and hopefully cater to the LatAm vote is not exactly the best reasons to do so. I'm only glad that the dumbass term is being killed somewhere. 

Vince McMahon is back as Charmain of the Board of the WWE. Stephanie McMahon quits and now Vince is selling WWE to Saudi Arabia... It totally sounds like a WWE Kayfabe angle, but apparently, it's real. I don't know what to expect from this. There are rumblings about various wrestlers walking away from the WWE if this sale to the Saudis is real. 

SUPER WHINY BITCH, James Cameron is at it again... man, instead of being a big Hollywood director, he whines like he has a blog with an audience of 20 and killed Mattycollector...

“Enough of the streaming already. I’m tired of sitting on my ass.”
 James Cameron...
Really, Jimbo? I'm pretty sure that movie theaters have these things called seats, where one sits their ass in. But he means more people going to the theaters... I get it. I kinda agree with the sentiment, but here's the thing: Going to the movies has gotten way too expensive! I'm only going to the movies to see movies I REALLY WANT TO SEE in Theaters. But Ferngully knockoff 2: Furries got wet,  I'll wait it's on Disney+ and I'll watch it on my cellphone, because
Yes, the Terminator clip was on purpose. 

Also, while the SFX warrant to watch Ferngully knockoff 2: Furries got wet at the theaters, I am PURPOSELY AVOIDING AVATURD 2 BECAUSE IT IS AVATURD 2. Because it is YOU who needs my butt in the theater far more than I need to watch your 3 hour turd, Jimbo. Much less raise the ticket price to nearly $20 to have either the Imax3D or 4DX experience. I'd rather watch it at home, where I can watch it lying down, on the Porcelain throne, or I can watch it at my leisure. I can pause and stop at any time, I can rewind or fast forward it. Or better yet, wait until the DVD release and watch it for free at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment