Jan 6, 2023

Kenny Omega likes Final Fantasy VII a bit too much

 There is nothing wrong with liking FFVII. Y'all know I like the hell out of that game, but I'm jist an asshole with a blog... I'm not a huge ass wrestler who dresses up like Sephiroth and uses One Winged Angel as his Entrance Theme.


Does this make him a weeb? Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that he's dping the FFVII bit in Japan...
I know that nerdy hobbies among wrestlers is common: Cody Rhodes likes The Legend of Zelda, Kofi Kingston likes MOTU... do I need to explain The Hurricane? But, I honestly don't know how to feel about this: I mean it's  a Westerner going to Japan and using the Silver-haired Momma's Boy theme while wearing a decent coat of said Silver-haired Momma's Boy.

Now where are my Xenogears geeks at?


No comments:

Post a Comment