Jan 15, 2023

Capcom is auctioning life sized statues of Chun Li and M.Bison

 No, Chun Li is not a cast-off type of statue. The auction for each statue started at roughly 200000 Yen, roughly 1500 USD. The Chun Li Statue is roughly 5'7" and weighs about 154 lbs.
Also, that roughly seems to be her size and weight in games... bonus random fact, Ming-Na Wen, Mulan, Book of Boba Fett, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and obviously, Street Fighter, is 5'4" with unknown weight. 

The Bison statue is 5'11" and weighs about 132 lbs. Which is lighter than what the game Bison weighs. (About 30-40 lbs. Lighter) 
VG Bison is shorter than the Best Actor to play the role, the late Raúl Juliá, who was 6'2". Weight unknown, but probably closer to the statue's weight at the time of filming Street Fighter than the VG Bison weight. I am mentioning all this to have some filler, because:
Capcom is auctioning life sized statues of Chun Li and M. Bison is a Self Explanatory thing.
I could always make a Tuesday Reference as filler.
I could be an ass and Reference the Other Chun Li movie, but we don't talk about that one.

If you're rich enough you could have Chun Li and Bison gracing your living room. This is something I can't have for 2 reasons: first one being money. The second one, let's say I'd have Bison standing in front of the Living Room window that faces the front of my house. Keep in mind that in Puerto Rico most windows are aluminum louver shutter styled windows. This means that it would be something like this:
My living room isn't that bright and having a shady mofo staring at the street would be creepy.
 I honestly don't know what I'd do with the Chun Li statue, but the Bison one has more potential.



No comments:

Post a Comment