Oct 6, 2017

Odds and ends Oct. 6 2017

Storm Collectibles is also doing Tekken 7 toys. Seriously, they are becoming THE Fighting game toymakers. Luckily, I'm NOT a huge Tekken fan. (I'm more  into Soulcalibur) All they need to do now is Dead or Alive and they cover MOST of the important fighting games.

My brother is a dick. He shows up at my work and silently creeps up to me. I'm glad he's OK. He made me lose all sense of professionalism when I grabbed him in a bear hug and started bawling like a baby. I'm sad that I couldn't sense him sneaking up on me (old age is making me dull? Mom would be disappointed), but at the same time, I'm glad that he can still sneak up on people easily. It's all art of a game that Mom used to play with us when we were kids. She tied belly dancer bells on our feet and had us moving around until we could walk with them without making a sound. We had to reach Mom without making a noise. The one who got closest would win a prize (like say: trip to KB toys, choice for dinner, etc.)

Why? No, seriously, WHY ARE THEY MAKING RUSH HOUR 4?

No comments:

Post a Comment