Nov 10, 2021

Thundercats wave 5 is coming this week...

 Red Lion-O is one of the figures. He was teased a few days ago by Super7. I will briefly point out that Cheetara, waves 2 and 4 are still MIA. But I'm not here to gripe about the delays. Right now my target is red Lion-O, which could've been a BBTS or Entertainment Earth exclusive figure. Tossing him in a wayve means that we're one character short due to the repaint... this means that Bengali or Vultureman will be pushed to wave 6 because of him occupying a slot... UNLESS Wave 5 is a "variant wave" with a clear "Stealth Tygra", a slightly more brownish "Hammerhand Panthro" and "Spirit of Jaga" to round up the wave. I know it's a massive dick move, but it's the pnly way I can justify the Red Lion-O...

Tygra goes invisible and fight Mongor... who I'd like to see as a figure.


The spirit of Jaga teaching Lion-O a lesson.


Mumm-Ra clones Panthro. Sadly I couldn't find the fight at the end of the episode between Panthro and Hammerhand in the Panthro clone body.

Lion-O vs Red Lion-O... I think I've been on this train of thought before...

But since it's highly unlikely that this wave will be a reality, we must think 3-4 figures to complete the wave.

Either Bengali or one of the Thunderkittens will be 1 of the 2 Heroic characters. The other character could be Hachiman, Mandora, or one of the Warrior Maidens. They could always throw us a curveball and have both Thunderkittens as the heroic characters on this wave. 
For the villain, Vultureman would be the obvious choice. They could throw us a Lunattak, Ratar-O, a Berzerker, or Freaking Mongor. If Red Lion-O is the fifth figure, then we could get a combination of those. But we have to wait until we find out who's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment