Nov 12, 2021

Thundercats wave 5 reveal was delayed because issues, but Super7's got your back...

 With a Wallet Raping Surprise... but not for Thundercats.

It's the TMNT Party Wagon... I suppose it'll cost a car payment. The similar in size WWE WRECKING Slambulance was $40... technically speaking, the Party Wagon should be MUCH SMALLER than the Thundertank, which would bring the price down...

A Technodrome scares me and now due to my added responsibilities and no more "Mom promises or secret stashes of money", it's highly unlikely that I'll own a Technodrome. Right now the Party Wagon worries me, but we shall see once it gets announced officially.

Whoa, I just noticed clear windows and "real functioning mirrors"...

Hopefully this won't be a Wallet raper.

No comments:

Post a Comment